Monday, August 25, 2014

Latest letter from Elder Ray Vejnar

     So like always I will start with the beginning of the week, so this week as a mission we decided that we needed to talk to our mission president, he is also the president of the MTC and a very busy guy, so we did need to wait two weeks but we got a meeting with him! the purpose of this council was to discuss the role we are to play in the wards that we are over, the problem is that the chats that we take are starting to be taken by other missionary's in visitor centers around the world this leaves less and less fur us to take and less and less of a chance to find someone to teach. So we have tried going to wards to get referral's from those people in the ward. However this is not what we are told we are to do but it is our only hope in busting our success we are trying to be proactive instead of reactive. That is the reason behind this meeting with president Nali so we went in and he gave us permission to go into another stake I thought this was great, every one else in the mission feels like the meeting did not go the way they wanted it to go, but I think that the only reason for that is because the want to fix something that is not broken, I honestly don't know much about why they do not think that it is going to be successful they try to explain it to me and I still see no problems. Any way that was the meeting with president Nali.
     The next big thing that happened was Elder Cuevas the only Spanish speaking elder here at the moment got his visa and is now going back to Mexico I am not even going to try to explain why he is waiting for a visa. That is all good and well but that leaves Elder mason. Elder Mason is the most annoying elder in the mission by far! and when this happens he will need a new companionship, apparently he got to pick it and guess what? yeah I am back to having two companions. I am going to need some patients with Elder Mason now. Because of this change I am also going to be sleeping on the bottom of a bunk bed that brings back some memories. haha. But enough about that.
     Last night we found a box filled with pictures for free so we took the box and went through and took the ones we liked.I don't know how many I will keep but they are cool so I am going to keep them for now and maybe frame them later in life,or just hang them up on the walls in our room I am not sure yet. 
     The ting I learned this week comes form a Mormon Message called "come what may and love it" this was based on a talk by Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin in this talk he tells us that life is heard but the way we react to adversity can be a major factor in how happy and successful we can be in life. that is exactly what I will be trying to do over the coarse of this next companionship, As well as the rest of my life so I love the words of Elder Wirthlin's mother come what may and love it, there is just so much that we can be happy for in this life! I hope you all have a good week, I wish you the best! 
Elder Vejnar 



Pictures are of the box of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment