Monday, August 11, 2014

Elder Jacob Anderson's latest letter: "I started out reading Preach my Gospel for 5 min every day; I know read it just as much as The Book of Mormon. There is literally no other guide in the world better then Preach My Gospel if you would like to learn how reach out to God's children. "

This week we had interviews with our new President. He really brings down the fire... It was different... He made quite a few changes in our mission. He also made a lot of transfers... I was apart of one of these transfers. I was a little annoyed at first. Elder Banegas, although he may be from Argentina and really strange, he was a great companion!! WE worked really well together.
My new companion is Elder Kampf. He's apart of my group that arrived the same day from the MTC. Working together will be very interesting. I think we will find a lot of success together.  It's really cool to see the progress we have both made. It's different. The Lord has blessed us both; it's interesting to see how we are both differently blessed.
Being in this new area is really cool because they're soooo many investigators. So right now we are just visting them all; deciding which will be baptized and make progress and who will not. There is a lot of people here who i feel like will accept the gospel!!
I have been really really concerned about how I teach. I have been studding a lot. I think its really funny Joe is always talking about not being able to put the Book of Mormon down. I have the same feeling about Preach My Gospel. I started out reading Preach my Gospel for 5 min every day; I know read it just as much as The Book of Mormon. There is literally no other guide in the world better then Preach My Gospel if you would like to learn how reach out to God's children. There're soooooooooooo many times throughout the week that i miss the Internet so very much because of all the question i have and would like to know. But i am so very grateful that when every i have a question about how to be a better mission I always have the world's best guide at hand.


And they call me
Elder Anderson

For behold I am a disciple of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment