Saturday, August 2, 2014

Elder Joshua Anderson's Latest Letter: His first from the MTC


On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Joshua Anderson <joshuaphillippsanderson@myldsmail.net> wrote:
I have learned so much here. I sent you two hand written letters, let me know if you got it. It turns out i am not aloud to write letters except on my P-days so I cant send anymore of those. But it has been cool here. My TRC investigator can be difficult. She really wants to know the truth but she if she is going to join this church she has to know for sure that this gospel is perfect. She was really concerned as to why God let bad things happen. She was a social worker in Korea and she saw a lot of people do horrible things to children and she didn't understand why God would ever let that happen. but its weird because she doesn't blame those people for doing wrong things because even though they were wrong they dont any better so really God should not blame them. thankfully we were able to show here a couple Mormon Messages on lds.org that really helped. She is so loving. She is not concerned at all for her welfare she just wants to know about the people who will never have the chance to here the truth and why their lives have to be so much harder than ours. It is so weird because I will be studying something in the morning that answers her hard questions perfectly. A lot of the elders have stories like that too. I feel like I communicate the gospel so much better now and have answers to questions that literally just come to me, it is amazing. Well I wish I had more to say but the MTC is really just kinda the same every single day. I got some really cool pictures of the temple. my companion is really good at photography so he kinda taught me how to use me sweet camera. here are a lot of pictures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment