Sunday, May 4, 2014

Elder Vejnar Plays Wheelchair Basketball




Well this week was not as successful as the past 4 and a half weeks. we started off the week with about two people we could teach and only got to teach. It was hard taking chats for that long. and when I say chats I mean people that just want to argue and tell me how wrong I am. me and my companion talked to probably over 200 people and only found one person who actually wanted to hear about the gospel, it is kinda depressing and if I didn't look at all the small things that happen this week would have made me very angry. but thanks to the little things like finding people that maybe are not interested in the gospel but just want to know a little more I learned that those people at least have had a seed of faith planted in them by us and maybe in time it will grow? you never know? Or discovering that my typing is getting faster and faster every day that is a skill I will be happy to have later on in life as well as on my mission! so yeah little things like that help me through weeks like this. Well that was a big one for me so that is my little word of advice this week don't forget the little things. Well other than the work slowing down it was a cool week in the office we have started talking about the second coming and I realized i was the only one in the office that had not read the book of Revelation so I started to do it and crazy stuff haha I know its a lot of symbolism that I don't understand but I see it as almost something out of a action movie so I like reading it.
     I know I am jumping around a lot but I am just typing the things that pop into my head as I type so in the temple today i found out some of my district can teach me how to say the things in the temple in different languages like German Spanish and a lot of others that is where I will learn new languages I am pumped about that. after the temple today we went to outback stake house because Elder Kitchens just passed his one year mark so I was not going to complain. After that what do we do well golf of cores! and I was bad but that was ok I had fun anyway. well that catches me up this week now I am going to play some more wheal chair basketball later!    we will see if i cant get some pictures! 

Love Elder Vejnar

No comments:

Post a Comment