Sunday, May 18, 2014

Elder Ray Vejnar's latest missionary letter

So this week it was L. Tom Parry's turn to talk to the missionary's at the MTC hi is the 6th in a row my mission is starting to expect something crazy because this has never happened before but we are loving it! again he talked about how our mission would influence our lives and that he was very proud of us, things like that just make you feel better about your choice to serve a mission, It was cool to see L Tom Parry again I don't think I will ever get over how tall he is, 
also this week we got some new temporary referral center missionary's that are waiting on visas they don't really understand that they are actually on a mission right now and kind of think of it as training still because they haven't left the MTC yet, so they mess around a lot and my District Leader just wants us to lead my example, sometimes they make me and my comp laugh. why because we have wheal chairs up hear and they see me sometimes get in them and balance on two wheals, they want to try ( I need to be a better example to them) they are not the most coordinated of people so when one of them tried he fell flat on his back made us all laugh and was told to start working again. kina a funny story I think.
I got three new investigators/less active members this week and they are awesome! one is named Rex and he works on an oil rig he wants to come back to the church and wants to bring his family with him he loves his family as he should because if we have our way with him, he will be together with them for a long long long time haha, the other is Jordan she is struggling with some encouragement things so I am talking to her every day, and also learning myself how to be much more encouraging. I have a tun more to learn and I hope I learn it soon for her sake! lastly is Jack he just turned 18 and is really trying hard to understand the gospel and understanding what the spirit feels like, so I decided to study in preach my gospel chapter 4 How Do I Recognize and Understand the Spirit! so I learned so much and now have a new favorite scripture that is Moroni 10 I think everyone should read it and look at how many times Moroni says exhort you It really helps you out I hope next time I meet with Jack he will know what the spirit feels like and realize he is feeling it! that is it for this week, I am being called to play some basket ball so talk to ya all later!
Love Elder Vejnar
  

No comments:

Post a Comment