Monday, May 12, 2014

Short letter from Joe. We did the google hangouts for Mother's Day Yesterday

This week has (as usual) gone by really fast and talking to the family yesterday was really fun. Last week I had to give my first District meeting and I think it went pretty well. I will learn more and more every week about how I can make them better. The reason my letter is titled starting over is because we officially had to drop our last investigator with a baptismal date yesterday. He just doesnt have any time that he can meet with us and his is going to keep preparing for is baptism in his evangelical church because his whole family is evangelical and he likes it there. Really great kid and I know that some day down the road he is going to take the missionary discussions again and know without a doubt that this is the true church of Jesus Christ on the earth today. 

Tomorrow I have planned the district meeting to help my district use the Book of Mormon in our missionary work. I know without any doubt that the Book of Mormon is true, I have read it and prayed about it and I have received an answer through the fruits of the Spirit: Joy, happiness, and peace. And those are the feeling that I get every time I read in the Book of Mormon. I am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity that I have to be a representative of Jesus Christ and invite others to come unto Him. I know that He lives and loves us and that he leads His church today through a prophet of God.

That's all I got for this week!!!!! CHOW CHOW


Elder Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment