Saturday, May 24, 2014

No Internet

Well to start off the week we went 7 weeks in a row with some member of the quorum of the 12 apostles but alas all good things must come to an end at some point. the devotional was still good just not the same haha. This week we also tried to ramp up our member present lessons by getting more involved with the word we did not have much success oh well there is always next week. And now for the crowning event of the week I realized how much we truly rely on the internet in this mission because we went down for about 6 hours and we could not do anything we missed lessens and could not even tell our investigators why we missed tell the next day! so how did we occupy those 6 hours well like any sensible missionary would we played chess! six hours of strait Chess and to worst part I did not win a single game just goes to show you how smart these other elders are compered to me haha. they really have taught me a lot and I am truly grateful for that. As far as investigators go when I started we had about 2 as of this week we now have 12 so the mission is going well. One of my favorite investigators right now is Catlyn she loves what we are teaching her but wants to believe that there is no one right church and thinks they are all right but she is starting to come around to the Idea of this is the only true church, I have high hopes for this girl! Now there is Jack and he is a very close second because he will be the first person I taught from the start who will be baptized I am so excited for him he has a date for June 22 I cant wait and nither can he the only snag would be his parents because they don't even know he is meeting with us he just turned 18 and wants the gospel in his life and he said no one will stop him from knowing the truth so yeah really cool kid well the blisters from last weeks weal chair basketball game have gone away and you know what that means time to get new ones!!! tell next we 
Love Elder Vejnar!!!


​   

No comments:

Post a Comment