Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Elder Ray Vejnar's latest letter, "New Mission President's Seminar."

So to start the week of it was mission president seminar there where lots of apostles and important people like that I even saw elder Tay I don't think he remembered me or he just had things to do because he did not stop when we walked past him. So I thought that we would see a lot of apostles but turns out security did not want that to happen every time we would go through the main building the guard would stop us one day we asked why we could not go through right away and they told us " We do not want you to see the apostles..." now this did not stop us from at least seeing some of them. I had the pleasure of walking by elder Dallin H. Oaks, M. Russell Ballard, and  Boyd K. Packer and there wives however I did not get to talk to any of them still it was a really cool experience
also this week me and my comp got another baptism her name is Catlyn she will be my second from the beginning of my mission and she is going to be a great member!!  and though we did not get to skype into the baptism she said she would send pictures and if I get them by next week I will be sure to send them my first baptism was a kid named Jack from England and he has already given us a referral he is super cool and also we are trying to get pictures without being to forward. to sum up the rest of the week because I am running out of time I learned a lot about chess In fact I am not to bad anymore went bowling and I am out of time talk to you later the church is true and the book is blue love you all I will write you all next week 

Elder Vejnar

No comments:

Post a Comment