Monday, December 8, 2014

Elder Ray Vejnar's Latest Letter From the Provo MTC Media Mission

So this week I feel like things are starting to turn around for me and my companion, we have been having a little bit of a rough time finding people that want to learn about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, but this week we got to work and looked at what we could do in order to gain more trust from our heavenly father to teach his children, and the one thing that stood out to us is that we would be a lot more organized here we had a lot of useful tools to help us out but we where not using them to the fullest that we could have used them. This turned into our thing to work on for the week, and wouldn't you know it when we got things figured out we started to find people again! We got two new investigators named Jeanie and Ruth, Jeanie is the fun one to teach right now because I have never taught someone who believes in ancient Egyptian god's. But already she is making changes in her life and we have not even begun to do things like that yet so it is great to be able to see that in her life. Ruth has been bouncing all over the place with religion and now believes that this church is true and just wants to know how to join, so we have begun teaching her and things are looking up! I believe to have the Lord trust in us we need to show Him that he can trust us! and that was my goal for this week I am glad that I have again been able to gain some trust from my heavenly father back. 
     In other news My sister, Sister Vejnar is in the MTC right now and I have become one of the biggest stalkers in the MTC right now because I have a computer I have her schedule and know right where she is supposed to be every hour of every day, so I am able to meet up with her when I want and when I think it would be an appropriate time to do so.  I have yet to snag a picture with her but I will get one before she leaves, mostly because if I do not my call home on Christmas to my mom will not be very fun haha. speaking of my mother I am very thankful to have her in my life she has been a great help on my mission and has also provided me with so many little gifts and things it is great I love you so much mom thanks a tun! also to my grandmother's who have both sent me letters and gifts that have brightened my day each time I get one! well I do not have much time left and I don't want to write to much of a book but thanks again to all who have been a support in my life! and on my mission, I wish you all the best and enjoy the Holiday Season. 

Elder Vejnar  

No comments:

Post a Comment