Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Elder Jacob Anderson's Latest Letter From The Rio De Janeiro Mission

So pretty funnnyy... The other day we had to go to another area to do a few interviews.. this is always good! The bus are pretty packed but when I get sit down I usually sleep. On the way back from the interviews it was kinda late so I started to "nod off." My comp told me about after 10 min of this I just fell asleep and I started to fall out of the sit. My face feel into this women's chest. Yeah thats pretty awkward. I woke up immediately and said sorry. She had been watching me doze off so she knew it was an accident and just thought it was funny. My comp thought it was pretty funny to. I just went right back to sleep...
So me and my comp just worked worked worked worked this week we taught
22 lessons with members, we taught 26 others, 11 with Less actives and found 23 new investigators. That plus the good news didnt end sunday.
Normally you have a lot of baptismal dates and then no one shows up to church. We had 8 people show up to church on Sunday. So we have 8 people that have baptismal dates and are on the right track to be baptized...Then we had a baptism Sunday night.. We walked like crazyy too. I am not sure how we managed to do everything we did. We walked at least 8 miles every single day. Some days we walked 13 miles. Its just weeks like this when I can say we were trully blessed. We have so many weeks that you just work soo hard through the week and then you feel like it all goes down the drain sunday.
Elder Aidikitais will be visiting the mission this week. So he will talk to all the zone Leaders tomorrow. Then he we spend the rest of the week speaking to the entire mission. Thursday I will teach our zone what Elder Aidikitais taught us. Should be fun.
Everyday I read The Book of Mormon I am profoundly suprised how many different ways the I can be inspired. Its pretty amazing. I will start to reading this time focusing on a few new topics. I will contiune to look for Gospel of Christ; Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Gift of the Holy Ghost and endure to the end, But I will inculding Love and Charity, Humility and Pacience. I am contunily amazed how the Book of Mormon can change our lifes. If you still havnt had the chance, Read it. If you still dont know. Ask through pray until you are completely sure that you have received an answer from God.
--
And they call me
Elder Anderson

For behold I am a disciple of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment