Tuesday, March 4, 2014


Carnival has started.. It kinda started like a week or so ago...
Reason for why I didnt email yesterday.  Kind of funny thing about Carnival is the strangest experience i have thus far had with carnival was with a member. The members dad is a misison president for Sao Paulo South. Where my favorite district from the mtc is serving. So him and his 2 brothers (the ones how gave me all of icecream) where trying to tell me and my companion how awful carnival is and how we should return to our house before 5-6 and dont leave the house on saturday or sunday. Not that they would know what carnival is like, they leave the city when it starts. So he started telling me about how the big groups of gay that walk around (which is true) and how they would try to give me and my companion hugs. I explained to him they would not be giving us hugs. Firstly becuase we can run very fast. I will simpily not allow it. He disagreed and started doing some really funny dance.. Next thing i know has jumped into the air and ramped his arms and legs around.... His wife, kids and anyone else in the ward that saw started to laugh. I wasnt inbtween laughing and trying to tell him he wasnt not allowed to do that. Finally when he let go is explained that this is how it would work with the group of gays on the street. Luckly I have not had that problem.
I had my finally training with the president this week. Kind of crazy to think i how long i have been out on my mission. How much i have learned... I would like to talk a little about my testimony. I wish i could write exactly the way i feel for my words will not do justice. I have made more progress then i have ever had before but i hope (know
that) this will be the weakest i will ever be again. I cannot say that i know forsure, thou i trully wish i say that i could. But i can say that i beleive and i deasire to know more then anything in the world.
This is 100 percent beucase of the oppurtunity that i have had to serve a mission. It has created a foundation for how i will live the rest of my life. I have seen and felt things that i have never felt and seen before. I, For the first time in my life trully understand what i believe. Becuase I understand what i believe and I know what i believe to be true, I cannot go wrong. Study the covienent you made with god when you entered the waters for baptism. Read your scriptures daily, when you dont repent/change and read them now. Pray daily to your God, your Creator and your Father. Attend Church weekly and worthly partake of the sacrement with out fail. Spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I have been thinking about my cousins, brother and friend Jordan Shelton. They need to serve a mission I pray for them on a daily bases and have decided a little bit more needs to be done. I would like your help. Look up the talk "Preparing the world for the Second Coming." If you dont know anyone of these people, I am sure that you know another person that should be preparing for a mission. I want you to visit them in there house or invite them into yours. Read this talk with them. Then let them know that Elder Jacob Anderson is worried about them and... "God has given them more then a wonderful invitation to serve a misson. He has given them the commandment that all able youth should serve a mission. This should be your first priority and unless you talked with God to do something different, nothing is more important. Serve a mission you will be for ever greatful for it. Other then baptism and marrage this will have the biggest impact on the rest of your eternal life."

--
And they call me
Elder Anderson

For behold I am a disciple of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment