Monday, June 2, 2014

Letter from Elder Ray Vejnar from the MTC mission; this is his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/elderray.vejnar?fref=ts




So from the time I got a Facebook I have had a Facebook stalker and this Monday I am going to meet her she speaks very little English and works here at the MTC so Monday morning she wants to get a picture with me because it is her birthday so I said yes I will take a picture. I am also teaching a family now and that is really rair in my mission because it is mostly 18 year old kids that don't want any one to know they are looking into the church but this family is really cool and they actually only live in West Jordan so we could get permission to go to there baptisim that would be way cool. We had another missionary leave the mission today some people get here and think well I don't want to serve here so I will just go home and to me it's like the lord called you here for a reason God knows what we are capable of doing and he assined us here for a reason! that is getting me through my mission what I want dose not really matter it is what the lord need me to do so I will do it and be happy doing it. One really cool thing I reolized this week is the line upon line thing in training this week I discovered that to learn line upon line we need to start somewhere and as we continue to learn things will start to connect in our minds like well this makes more sense because I read this other thing somewhere and our knowledg of the gospel will grow that is really all I have to shair and I am playing wheal chair basketball so I gatta go so in the words of some lady I meet on chat with a mormon " I wish you all peach love and wellness." 

Elder Vejnar   

No comments:

Post a Comment