Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Elder Joseph Anderson's latest letter from Argentina

This week i got my knew companion Elder Valverde. He is Awesome!!!! He is 25 years old, he´s from Peru, and he cooks like a freaking iron chef. Its funny because everytime we talk to somebody he always sees a fruit/vegitable/herb... growing in their yard and he asks them if they will give us some. Then he brings it home and makes something heavenly for lunch. So far he has brought home mangos, a special type of lime, really hot peppers, leaves that smell kinda like mint but there not, and now he wants to kill one of the turtles that are all over the place here and cook them. In his last area he did it with an armadilo!!!!! I freaking love it!!! He is getting the ingedients to make me ceviche so I am super pumped for that. The only thing that sucks is when he cooks I have to wash all the dishes.

Today I am kinda tired because last night a huge storm came through our town. It rained super hard all night and even hailed really hard for like 20 minutes. The thunder here is just incredible, it penetrates to your very soul. I woke up like 8 times to what seemed to me like the end of the world.

This week has gone by pretty quickly. All of the investigators that we had have pretty much fallen off the map so we are working really hard to find new ones. We have found a few new investigators who seem like they may progress. We are working super hard with the whole zone to help everyone reach their potential.

Well I don´t have anymore time but I love you all and will talk to everyone next week!!!


-Elder Anderson (The second)

No comments:

Post a Comment