Monday, February 24, 2014

This is such a small and simple phrase but I love it. Think about what on this earth(temporal) could possible be more important that returning to live with our heavenly Father.. for Eternity. I tried making a list... I couldn't think of anything. It has changed the way i look at missionary work. We have been warned that as Members of the Church that we have a responsibility to share the gospel and when we don't we will be held accountable. Specifically parents with there children and missionary's with investigators. This has changed the way that i share the gospel with people. I was under the impression that maybe some people dont read the BoM everyday, attend church. or pray often because they didnt know that It was and is a commandment from God. So as a missionary it is my job to help these people learn and change so that they maybe feel the atonement in there life. This is very difficult to do and i understand why we dont always warn people to repent.. I have a deep respect for the missionary's in the BoM that warn entire city's that they need to repent. IT is very hard to tell some that they are doing something wrong, even harder to tell them they are doing it wrong nicely. I want to be a bold missionary. When i share my Testimony with people on the street I dont leave out the part anymore that this is the "only" true gospel and only through baptism and enduring until the end will you be saved.. It is deff a lot easier to share this message with non member then a member. As I have started doing this I have been absolutely blow away with peoples knowledge of the truth and yet disregard they have for it. I have had members time and time again this week openly tell me they will not follow the commadments. This makes my heart break. I bear testimony and share scirptures and they do not care. I do not have a lot of time to expand on this and explain. But please Read your BoM daily, pray to God our eternal Father and attend church weekly...
This is only true and restored Gospel of God and only through repetence and Christ will you be able to receive Celestial Glory.
Nothing on this world is more important. Dont be scared to share it.
--
And they call me
Elder Anderson

For behold I am a disciple of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment